Friday, January 2, 2009

Those of you who have been reading my blog for the past year know that I found my birth mom and have been having fun meeting all my birth relatives on her side and my birth dad's side. Well I was bummed out cause I havent seen my birth dad's family since I met them in June, they live in Oregon. But we had planned to get together while I was home in Seattle and because of the snow it didnt happen. But my birth dad's mom, Jeannie and his sister, Nikki, live in Bellevue and Renton, which are suburbs of Seattle. So we were still able to get together. Jeannie wanted to take my family out to dinner so she chose to take us to Daniels Broiler, which is a super nice/expensive seafood restaurant. We lucked out and got squeezed into the private meeting room area. It was really fun to eat with her and to be able to meet Nikki. It has been great for my family to be able to slowly meet parts of my new family. I really do appreciate how great they have been about it....they have been super easy going with meshing with the different families. It has been fun to have all this new family!

My cute family!
Jeannie, Nikki and I
My parents

0 comments: