For years my good friend Kate and her family have always had a big Christmas Eve party which had been our tradition to go to until a few years ago they stopped having it since their family was mostly in Utah. So I was really excited when they decided to have it again this year! Yay! Its always fun to catch up with everyone! I wanted a picture of these ladies because they were both a big part of helping change my life this past year. Both of them are amazing and I owe them more than I can ever repay them!
Me, Emily Kinghorn, and Kate CowleyIts become our thing for us girls to get together for breakfasts whenever we can. So since the three of us were home for Christmas we braved through the snow and had breakfast together. We were just sad Anne couldnt make it cause she was snowed in her house. And we were missing Kelsie, Hannah and Dana!
So its been crazy how many people I have reconnected with this past year. Its all due to Facebook. While I was home a few of the people I have been talking with again after like 9 years, decided we needed to have a little reunion. Andrea and I were like inseperable best friends from like 4th grade to high school and Andy and I went to school together all growing up. It was crazy to be with them again but it was super fun! We just met and went to lunch and then went shopping.



0 comments:
Post a Comment