Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year...2009!!!

Can you even believe that it is already 2009?!!! I know I cant! It seems as if this year has flown by at a ridiculous rate. The older I get...I swear the faster time is passing me by! I am really hoping that 2009 ends up being a good year! After being in Seattle for a week its been back to the workaholic grind. New Years Eve I worked all day massaging and then went straight to Red Robin. Luckily I got out of there at like 10....I had been feeling pretty crappy all day so I had been thinking I would just go home. But.....me....go not have a good time for New Years?! Yeah you all know me better! So somehow I made it to a friend's masquerade party and pretty much stayed up WAY too late! It was super fun though....but man did I pay for it for a few days! Haha! Hope you all had a great New Years! Wish everyone the best in the year to come!

0 comments: