Monday, January 26, 2009

VEGAS and a New Friend!

It has been hard at times getting into my late 20's, and having all my girlfriends get married...I really miss having my girls around to live with and hang out with, doing single things! So I am so glad that I have found a really fun girl to live with and be social with again! Her name is Jenny, we met just over a week ago and have totally hit it off. We are actually both in the same situation with being homeless and looking for a place to live. We even both have a rack of clothes hanging in our cars! Haha! We have found a house in Lehi that we are trying to rent out. We found one other girl and so we are hoping to get into it this week! I am really excited to be in a big nice house with fun girls that I can play with!
The new job at ReadyPak is going really well. I really like everyone I am working with and my position. It is a bit crazy right now with everything going on with the company, and so things will be changing a lot with my position, but its a great opportunity to move up as well. I feel very good about my decision to move up here and take this position. It will just be nice to finally get settled in somewhere.
So Jen and I have hung out a ton since we met and we actually went down to Vegas this past weekend! It was so random and fun! We decided to go at 7 and were at the airport at 8:30! I actually found someone who is as random and spontaneous as me! ;) It was a great weekend staying in 3 different places and hanging out with some of her friends. I even met a super nice, fun and hot guy! Hoping to be able to see him again! ;) Lots more adventures to come with what Jen and I are planning!
Standing in the lobby of the Wynn Hotel lobby....loved all the red....so pretty!
Loving how comfy our beds were!

4 comments:

Ty and Janene said...

So cool I am glad that you found a friend since I have been a loser one lately! Jk I know things have been crazy for both of us I am glad things are going good. I miss ya and sorry I didn't give you the offical good bye but I will see ya sometime right?

Ty and Janene said...

So cool I am glad that you found a friend since I have been a loser one lately! Jk I know things have been crazy for both of us I am glad things are going good. I miss ya and sorry I didn't give you the offical good bye but I will see ya sometime right?

Ty and Janene said...

so I didn't mean to post it twice I am retarded

Lindsey said...

Dang, girl, I should have come down to Vegas that weekend!! Glad you had fun. Next time, we're on :]