Thursday, December 25, 2008

Let it snow in Seattle!

So I know this may be a regular site for those of you in Utah or other cold places....but here in Seattle.....it doesnt normally snow this much! Its been crazy how much snow we have gotten since I've been home in Seattle. We measured outside a min ago and we currently have 18"....seriously haven't seen snow like this here since I was in 3rd grade! The weather definitely made my trip here interesting and long! The trip that would normally take 3 hrs took 15! The airport here was a mess! Its just funny after living in Utah for so long I forget that they dont plow or even salt the roads here....so its hard to get around. But its definitely pretty with the snow on all the trees! I am okay with snow for Christmas....but after this week I will be ready to go where its not so cold!

My parents house

part of front yard
Backyard

4 comments:

Noel Family said...

I know, I can't believe how much snow Seattle has! And it's ridiculous that they don't plow or salt the roads! Craziness! I'm glad you made it safely home even though it took you so long, man that's frustrating!

Lindsey said...

I honestly cannot believe that. You NEVER see that kind of snow in Seattle! So wild. Get back to this dry desert, girl!

Lindsey said...

I honestly cannot believe that. You NEVER see that kind of snow in Seattle! So wild.

A Forever Family said...

Isn't the snow fabulous!!! I can't believe how much you guys got, totally crazy! Here in the MidWest it has been a pretty mild winter, you guys are taking all the snow, and we are more than happy too share the snow too! =)