REMEMBER THE PAST, LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE, BUT LIVE IN THE PRESENT!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Workin it in the shower! Ha silly girls! Workin it in the tub! Jen showin off our ride! Ridin around in AJ's hot truck! We went and shopped around a bit and couldn't believe some of the styles that are out there these days! We about died trying some of them on for fun! These pants are actual jeans....think they are bright enough?!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You crazy nut! You never cease to amaze with me with the wacky stuff you end up doing, but it sounds like it was a way awesome trip! I'm so jealous! I love being married & I love Burton, but sometimes, I'll be honest, I miss being able to just up & do stuff like that. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you now! That ought to be a trip!!! Haha Love ya & glad to hear you're doing so good!!! Miss ya!
I'm a girl who has been here and there with lots of great times to always remember. I've been stuck in a rut, wishing away the present, hoping for the future. I realize that life is happier when I'm enjoying my ride through life! So enjoy it with me!
1 comments:
You crazy nut! You never cease to amaze with me with the wacky stuff you end up doing, but it sounds like it was a way awesome trip! I'm so jealous! I love being married & I love Burton, but sometimes, I'll be honest, I miss being able to just up & do stuff like that. Guess I'll just have to live vicariously through you now! That ought to be a trip!!! Haha Love ya & glad to hear you're doing so good!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment