
So my very good friend Dan Rock came to visit me back in September and he finally sent me the pics he took that I have been asking for since! So I thought I'd share them. They also show some of the reasons I love St George! Anyone who knows me, knows I am a total warm weather girl! I love the heat cuz I am always cold! These are pics taken at Sand Hollow which is one of the lakes down here. Its one of my favorite places down here and I have spent many hours on this lake, floating around, boating and fishing! Best place to be down here when its blazin hot! So when Dan came I took him out there so just play around and float on my rafts. I pretty much spent all summer floating at the pool or the lake. I could do it for hours....I am a total pool/lake bum! We had a good time...just too bad a big storm rolled in after we'd been there like 2 hours. So good times!


One of my favorite things to do....jump onto my raft! Its so fun! My friend and I would do this and have races to see who could get to the other end of the pool first! Haha...Im such a little kid!

Me and Danny Boy! He's almost as tan as me! ;)

Oh how cute!
1 comments:
No kidding that sure is beautiful there...sure wouldn't see any of that here in Nebraska... Seriously I think Nebraska is one of the most ugliest places on earth, besides their Falls. The trees here are beautiful for a couple of weeks then it's all ugly again. Tell your friend that from a professional photographer's view (yes that is me) that his pictures are gorgeous. He could sell those over the internet! Glad that you are doing well from your move and with a 2nd job. =)
Post a Comment