REMEMBER THE PAST, LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE, BUT LIVE IN THE PRESENT!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
The view from the top of the Mt down to where Ster's treestand is where I scoped things out for him. He's in the top of the group of aspens straight down in the middle.
Ster practicing shooting his bow. Have to admit its kinda hot! ;)
Both of us all camoed up. He looks a little more legit than I do. Haha.
Don't let this pic fool you....I never shot that thing! Lol
I'm a girl who has been here and there with lots of great times to always remember. I've been stuck in a rut, wishing away the present, hoping for the future. I realize that life is happier when I'm enjoying my ride through life! So enjoy it with me!
2 comments:
Wow, Kristy, that is some hot cammo get-up! You're super sexy no matter what you wear :) Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun together!
you look hot thats all I can say I am sad I couldn't be to that dinner I cried when I saw the pic
Post a Comment