Sterling took me out to a yummy dinner at Tucanos on Friday night. Its one of those brazillian bbq type places where they bring tons of different meats around to your table. Oh my goodness talk about being stuffed! It was so good! It was a great night just hanging with Sterling. This weekend we are headed hunting and camping so I will be sure to post about that little adventure!
Hey you...don't forget to take your pepper spray! ha ha call me when you get back, i need the latest since you've fallen off the face of the planet now that you've got a hot boyfriend!!! : ) just teasin! hope you have a great weekend! lookin forward to the pics!!! love ya!
I'm a girl who has been here and there with lots of great times to always remember. I've been stuck in a rut, wishing away the present, hoping for the future. I realize that life is happier when I'm enjoying my ride through life! So enjoy it with me!
2 comments:
Can I just say that your hair is looking freakin sexy?? Wow girl. Glad you're enjoying yourself :)
Hey you...don't forget to take your pepper spray! ha ha call me when you get back, i need the latest since you've fallen off the face of the planet now that you've got a hot boyfriend!!! : ) just teasin! hope you have a great weekend! lookin forward to the pics!!! love ya!
Post a Comment