Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Season

I just have to say that normally Christmas is my favorite Holiday. I just love everything about it! But this year I am so sad that I feel like it is all passing me by without really being able to enjoy it. Just a tough time. It definitely feels like all I have been doing is working. I started training for my 2nd job last week, at Red Robin. We opened this past Wednesday and well....it has been a crazy 2 weeks for sure. Things with massage have been so unsteady and slow. I went from finally getting busier for 3 weeks before Thanksgiving to barely anything the past 2 weeks! Good thing I have a 2nd job now...but this just isnt the situation I had planned or hoped for. So hopefully things with the economy will pick back up soon!

The exciting news is that I was somehow able to schmooze my manager into letting me go home for a week! SO I will be in Seattle the 21st-28th! I never go home enough....havent been there since last Christmas and the time before that was the Christmas before! It doesnt even seem like Christmas to me, so it will be nice to have a break from working and hopefully feel like its Christmas for a week. I am super excited to see people I havent seen in a long time and I get to hang out with my birth dad's family again! And my parents will get to meet them as well. Should be a fun and much needed week!

I hope that you are all more able to enjoy this Holiday season than I am. I hope you all know how grateful I am for you and for your friendships! I am very blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Billy and Nikki said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have fun in WA. love you

Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas, Kristy! Have so much fun, and we'll totally hang out again once we're both back in sunny St. George :]

Stacy Ellison said...

yeah! i'm glad that you got to go home. i can't believe all the snow either. so much fun! hope you had a great holiday!