So I have really gotten into watching the Olympics and I just love watching them! Here are some of my favorites that I've watched:

How could anyone not have loved watching Michael Phelps accomplish what he did! He is amazing!

Gymnastics was such a nail biter for the all around Gold. But Nastia Luikin definitely deserved it! Hard to believe some of the scores the judges were giving, a lot of them seemed unfair, but it ended up alright. Otherwise I would have been so upset!

Shawn Johnson also put up a good fight and ended up w the Silver, but she did get a Gold on the balance beam too!

I absolutely loved watching diving! The synchronized diving just amazes me how perfectly insync they can be with each other!

Its hard to believe that all these athletes train so hard for so long and then their events end so quickly! It really is inspiring to watch what they go through to get where they are and to watch so many not give up and just keep pushing through! Makes me feel like I need to get off my couch! haha
1 comments:
i love the diving! good pics
Post a Comment