Well I must say that it feels weird to be back down in St George! I made the move down yesterday. I am living at my friend Connie's place, which is super cute! She is a travel nurse in CA now, so she is only here once a month. So I pretty much have the place to myself...and don't worry there is a pool across the street from me! And yes...I will be spending lots of time there! I got myself all unpacked today and cleaned up everything to how I like it. It really does feel weird to be back down here....its hard to believe its already been a year since I made the move from here up to Salt Lake. But I'm excited and I feel good about it all. I will miss being close to so many people up there! I start my new job tomorrow, which I am very excited about! Its been so long since I actually worked and made some money....so I'm more than ready to be gettin going w work! Well just wanted to let everyone know....sorry to anyone who I didnt get to see before I left. I was kinda crazy busy getting stuff ready and I havent been the best at calling people lately. If anyone is down this way.....call me up!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
we welcome you to st. george! we hope that you like it and feel welcome!
Post a Comment