I've been down in St George for a week now and for the most part things are going well. I will admit it still feels weird being back down here, almost like I've been visiting or something. But I started my new job at the Euphoric Salon and Day Spa. Its a really cute place and I really like all the girls I work with a lot. They have been super nice and welcoming to me. The only downside so far has been that its a little slow as far as clients go for me. It makes me a little nervous cause I need to be making money now. But this week we are starting to do a bunch of marketing to get the word out that I'm there. Hopefully it will pick up soon.
So I havent ever been a girl that has gotten way into all the salon stuff, like pedicures, waxing, facials, or doing lots of stuff w my hair. Well I am afraid to say, I think working at a salon is gonna get me hooked! I already set up trading w one of the girls to cut and color my hair tomorrow! I'm excited! On saturday we were super slow, so while sitting around the girls talked me into waxing my upper lip and my nose! I have never waxed anything in my life....one because my skin is extremely sensitive and ....two because I hate keeping up with this stuff! But I have been feeling like I needed my lip waxed and my nose hairs have always bugged me, but I had no clue people wax it! So I decided to do it and it so wasnt bad at all, didnt really even hurt much! I totally recommend it! Here are the pics of the lovely nose waxing. She put the wax in my nose, stuck a stick in each, let the wax dry, pinched my nose, and then yanked out the stick! I know, sounds really painful, I totally thought it would be, but it honestly wasnt bad at all! My eyes didnt even water! Anyways, I'm a new fan and I'm sure I'll be enjoying lots of other salon stuff! ;)
Such attractive pictures....I know!
This past weekend, I already had my first visitors. Haley, her boyfriend Walker and his roommate Tyler came down to hang out. I thought it was funny just cause I hadnt even been gone a week, but I was more than happy to have them come! Haley and I have spent lots of time together for the past few months, so its been sad to be away. But we had a lot of fun, Haley and Walker went to a play at Tuachan, which they had gotten tickets to and they ended up selling out so we couldnt. So Tyler and I went to a movie, that was horrible and then headed down to Mesquite. Then Haley and Walker met us there. We just played a few tables, some slots, haley and I danced and then we came home. It was really fun. Then we all went to breakfast at the best place ever here, The Bear Paw Cafe, and the guys went golfing. When they got back Haley and I had made them a great dinner. It was a really fun weekend and I'm excited they like coming down to play with me. Hopefully they'll be back soon!



0 comments:
Post a Comment