Friday, September 7, 2007

Summer Fun!

Posted by PicasaIf I could pick my 2 favorite things about summer...it would have to be warm weather and playing in the water, whether its at the lake on the boat, at the beach, or just chillin at the pool! I love being in a swimsuit! Living in St George has definately allowed for much of the above. I thought I would just share some pics from the summer. I was out at the pool a lot and I got to go boating tons too. I actually learned how to wake board and I absolutely love it! I still need more practice though! The top pic is one of the times I went w Marc and Jason and some other friends.

This is my first time that I got up and stayed up for awhile...I did eventually biff it pretty bad though! Ouch...face plants hurt!


Did you think this was me? Haha...yeah maybe one day...nope I doubt I'd have the guts to try this! I gotta cross the wake first! ;) Marc got a new wake board and they just went crazy on it! These guys went from barely jumping to doing flips! Its so fun to watch them! This is one of the many times Marc tried a flip. Sweet action yo!



This is Dave getting some sick air...he can clear the wake by at least 2 ft! He's crazy too!



This is from one of the many days we got up and went boating at 6am! After being out on the boat for most the day we went back to drop the boat off at our friend Jordi's house and decided that we needed to play in her pool for awhile. It was seriously so fun! She has a rock wall slide that we slid down in tubes and on mattresses. This pic is of Marc and Jason doing back flips off the rock wall. It was so fun to watch them cause they were so scared at first but then once they got it...look how insync they are! I must say that I did an amazing job taking pics of them doing their flips!

These are just some of the things Im going to miss....and why I will be complaining about the cold this winter. I am going to freeze my buns off! So you all need to be finding me a guy to be warming me up! He he!
(Sorry that some of this is underlined....I couldnt fix it...gay!)





0 comments: