Okay so this past weekend was a total blast! Marc and I drove down to Mesquite sat and met his brother, girlfriend and her parents there. We did a bit of gambling before eating and then went over to stand in line for Larry the Cable Guy! It was packed, but I got us a good tickets and we were 3rd row from the front. The guy who opened for him, cant remember his name, but he was actually really funny too. Then all the excitement started and Larry came out on stage! He is seriously so freakin hilarious! We were busting up the entire time he was on stage!
We both got to shake his hand...and he winked at me! Dont worry I havent washed my hand yet ;) After the show we just went over to Oasis and hung out on the slots a bit...I have my penny slots that I love, but I have to say that Im very disappointed they have gotten rid of some of them! They dont know the good ones! (Mads sea monkeys is gone and there is only one of the fishing games left! So gay!) Then we went upstairs and did a little booty shakin...it had been a few months since Id been able to shake this booty, so I had a good time! It was a long night cause we didnt get back home til 4am! I recommend seeing one of Larry's shows if you get the chance, you'll bust at the seems!
We both got to shake his hand...and he winked at me! Dont worry I havent washed my hand yet ;) After the show we just went over to Oasis and hung out on the slots a bit...I have my penny slots that I love, but I have to say that Im very disappointed they have gotten rid of some of them! They dont know the good ones! (Mads sea monkeys is gone and there is only one of the fishing games left! So gay!) Then we went upstairs and did a little booty shakin...it had been a few months since Id been able to shake this booty, so I had a good time! It was a long night cause we didnt get back home til 4am! I recommend seeing one of Larry's shows if you get the chance, you'll bust at the seems!Loni and I spent Monday and Tuesday up in Salt Lake looking for apts and jobs. Loni was able to get a job interview that went well and we made some headway on finding a place to live. It stressed me out a bit more cause I am just worried about time, cause its getting closer to starting school and I need to get everything lined up. I am however enrolled in school. I met w a guy at my school and I am really excited about starting. Its going to be a lot of work but it will be worth it! We met up w Madalyn and set out looking for the lucky place that will get to have us live there! Yeah...still looking... I did however get introduced to an awesome new Sushi bar down town that was so yummy! Its definately a close comparison to Happy Sumo. We did get excited about living somewhere w lots to do. In some parts of downtown I dont feel like Im in Utah, its great! I'll continue to keep you posted.




3 comments:
Hermanita! Hello my dear. I was so good to hear from you. I'm so excited for you, i hope this all works out for you! hey so i'm sure you heard about the mish reunion. Wouldn't it be hilarious if i walked in all pregnant and with jay...heheh Anyway, i'll be in touch.
Ha ha, yes that would be hilarious! I havent actually heard about the reunion. Im pretty out of touch w everyone from the mish. Can you give me the details?! Are you going? I'd love to go and see you!
I forwarded you the email i got so keep an eye out for it :)
Post a Comment