It looks like we have gotten our apt all lined up for the big move. We are just waiting to be approved. If everything goes through, which it should, we will probably be moving in the beginning of next week. We are moving into Turnberry apts in Holladay. We have heard lots of great things about how social this place is, so we are excited, cause we are all needing our social lives spiced up again! It will be good to have a fun ward and get involved again, since I havent really been involved w church much at all lately. Loni and I are going to be sharing a room, which I swore I would never do again, but we are trying to save money here, since I will be so broke going to school. I feel good about it....both her and Madalyn should be good roommates, Im excited! We have already found out about some old friends that are living there too...(Ben Blake and Mike Dubois from the Glenwood days!) Who would have thought! I still havent found a job yet, I am getting stressed and frustrated w that, but I have gotten to the point where I just have to move. So maybe it will be easier when Im actually up there. Its hard cause my school schedule makes my work schedule not very flexible. I'm just trying to trust that things will all end up working out. My last day of work down here is Thursday, so only 2 more days to go...whoo hoo! Its kinda weird....I dont think it is all real for me yet and probably wont be for the first little bit. I am still having a hard time w moving, but some situations lately have made me a bit more eager for a change. I know it will be good for me...no more sadness! I'll be spending some good time w Marc before leaving and actually Adam as well. Hopefully I will get some good pics to post on here for you all and life should get lots more exciting once I move! Im ready!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Exciting!! How fun that Ben and Mike live in your future apartment complex!! I am so jealous! I love those guys!! Good luck with the move and I hope you find a job soon...I know how you feel doing the job search and it is getting old fast! Hopefully we'll both have some luck in that department!! Love ya!! -Kate
Post a Comment