Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Reelin ya in...

Just to clear things up for people...since I have been getting a lot of questions about IF I am moving up north to Salt Lake or not. YES...everyone, Im not just thinking about it...it is happening! Its kinda been funny to me cause it seems that my blog has sparked a lot of questions in people because everyone feels like they dont get all the juicy details on here...but hellooooo? Do you guys not know me?! I am the queen of using things like this to spark your interest...I cant just give it all up..then you would all have no reason to call me! SO...sorry everyone but I have to leave you with a reason to still call me and keep in touch w me, instead of just letting you read up on me! This is my fish hook that slowly reels you in, til you cant take it anymore and you have to call me to get the details! Ha..I love it...makes me laugh! ;)
Things have been a bit stressful lately, trying to get things lined up to move. There has been a bit of a communication problem that has left me having to find a place to crash for a few weeks until I am ready to move...so looks like I'll be crashing at Marc's place for a few weeks. Dont worry everyone...I know this seems like it wouldnt be the best situation, but its fine. With the way things are between us, its not a big deal and should actually be a little fun. I wasn't left w many options!
This past weekend, I went up and visited my friend Loni who is at home for a bit. She grew up in Aurora, UT which is a very small town way out west. It was good to hang w her and see where she grew up. Her family is way cute and was very welcoming to me. We drove to her sisters in Gunnisen and then on to Ephraim to visit her 18 yr old bro who is just starting school there. WOW...is all I can say! It just amazes me when I visit home w my friends who grew in small towns...because it is SO different from where I grew up and I honestly cant even imagine what its like. I have once again been reminded that, I am more of a city girl. My perfect way to live would be just outside of a city in a more rural area. I have to have a city close to me though...I cant handle being so far out in the middle of nowhere! I guess I feel that way cause thats how I grew up. My parents house is roughly 10 miles up in the woods outside of a smaller city, just 15 min from Seattle...a big city! But then it only takes a 25 min drive to get out to the country. Thats just how I like it. We will see where I actually end up...hopefully I wont be eating my words!
I am excited for the next 2 weekends coming up! My BFF Jared is FINALLY coming down to see me again! We are going to go hiking and just have fun hangin. I havent seen him since Feb when he moved to Boise....Im super excited! I've missed him tons! Then the next weekend, I have tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy!!! He is coming to Mesquite and so Im going w Marc, his brother Doug and Doug's girlfriend. It should be way fun cause he is just plain hilarious!!! Time is going to fly between now and when I move.

0 comments: