Friday, October 16, 2009

Portland/LongBeach/Seattle Trip!

I ended up being able to get away and take some time off so I headed up north. I haven't been home at a time other than Christmas in years so it was nice. I flew into Seattle after 2 delayed flights and my bag not arriving with me...so annoying! My birth dad's mom and sister live in WA and my cousin and sister came up for the weekend and so we all got together for dinner. This was only the 2nd time I had seen them all since I found them the first time over a year ago. It was a fun night chatting, eating and then some of the girls and I went out to do some karaoke! Then I went to my parents house to finally get my bag and then headed down to Portland with my sister Jocelyn. I spent a couple days there with her and got to see my nephews and then on Tuesday my family was at Long Beach which is half way between Seattle and Portland, so they came down and picked me up in Portland. Then I went with them to the beach and spent the rest of the week there. Its really fun that I have so much family now. I have enjoyed getting close to so many more people who love me and care about me. It was also great to spend good time with my main family at the beach. It was really relaxing, just reading, flying a kite and hangin out. We then went back up the Seattle and I was able to see some other friends. It was great to just get away and take a break from my normal life! Below are the pics I took while I was gone!

Some of the girls on my birth dad Jim's side. Nicky(My aunt), Jocelyn (my sister), Sue (His sister inlaw), Me, Jeannie (his mom) and Chelsy (my cousin).
Jeannie with all the great grand children. All are my cousins except the two younger boys are my nephews.

Jocelyn with her oldest Landon

My cute little nephews Bailor and Landon
My sister Jocelyn and I

0 comments: