
My cute parents at the beach!

My brother Kirk and my Dad with the kite we were flying. Hadn't flown a kite in like 15 years...the last time I was with my family at Long Beach!


My Dad and Kirk outside at the flight museum

This is the famous Spruce Goose plane that is the largest sea plane ever built and it only flew once. If you compare it to the other planes in the picture you can tell how enormous it is! Pretty cool!
1 comments:
How FUN!!! What a great time you had & I'm so glad everything has worked out with all of your family!!! When do I get to see you again??? I was thinkin that you & Beck should head down & we should do a girls weekend in Vegas. SYTYCD is coming in a few weeks!!! Are ya feelin' froggy??? : )
Post a Comment