I took a quiz online that tells what my birthday month says about me. It is actually pretty accurate in a lot of things...a couple not so much.
FEBRUARY Birthdays: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shyand humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom.Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easilyhurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessarythings. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn.Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment andleisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous.Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.



3 comments:
Okay, remember how I have a February birthday too...? A lot of these fit, but some of them absolutely did not! (Superstituous? Nope.)
its been a long time in looking at your blog. and im not sure i agree with the february birthday analysis. you are a romantic all the way around, not just inside. and you are emotional. i think you also show your emotions, even though you try not too.
you're very expressive. so sorry. they were incorrect.
and thats my analysis.
HELLO!!!! What the heck have you been up to! You haven't posted in FOREVER!!! I need to know what's going on in your life!!!! I miss you!!!
Post a Comment