Well this past week was quite the busy one! I should probably start with telling you all that I am no longer living out of my car and am settled in again finally! My friend Jen and I were able to move into the house in Lehi we were lookin at. I wheeled and dealed the guy to get rent cheaper and 1/2 off the 1st and 2nd months so that Jen and I could afford to get into it and have 2 months to find other roommates. We have had lots of girls come to look so probably next month we will have more roommates. I love the house though...its fun. I should also tell you all that I just found out last week that the salon I was working at in St George just went out of business! Talk about good timing on moving and taking this job! I dont know what I would have done! Must be why I felt good about this change...I'm not as crazy as you all might think...I do have my reasons for the constant moving! Haha!
Well last week started with some very nice friends, AJ and James, helping us move the rest of our stuff up from St George. Even though it was a lot of work and a bit exhausting, it was fun to have them help us too! I went snowboarding for the first time ever! It was so fun! I really surprised myself with how fast I caught on...so many people told me I would hate the first day, but even though I still fell a ton, I had a good time! However my whole body did hurt for days after! And I got some good bruises..but it was all worth it! I'm hoping that doing this will help me make it through the blasted winters! Since we all know I hate them!

First time on the lift! What you dont see if me freaking out because the lift kept going higher and higher! I was actually telling Jen that I hated her and I was about to die! Haha! The lift was my least favorite part because it was SO cold riding it up! I felt like a ninja in my mask!

James and I pausing from our UFC wrestling match....I so won...can't you see how much tougher I am?! ;)

AJ and Jen just relaxin after movin!
Then my week ended with the big 27! Yup, it was my birthday last friday! I have been freaked out about it for the past couple months, cause I just dont feel so hot about 27...I know its not old...but still...I feel like Im still 24! But we had a big party at our house on friday so that I could feel okay about it all. It was a lot of fun! It was nice to see how many people came by. Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes and gifts! I have fabulous friends! Below are just random pics from the party....Valentine's day is still to come....

Dan and I at the party...he was afraid I was gonna get him in trouble with the girl he is kind of dating.....he he....I was kissin him on the cheek! It was MY birthday! ;)

Somehow this kid and I are still BFF's.....
3 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I couldn't be there to enjoy it with you & watch you fall on your kister snowboarding!!! Ha ha
Love ya!!!
So glad you had a good birthday! Wish I could have come up for it. We'll hang out soon, I'm sure! (I need Utah Valley to warm up for me before I'll come up...)
happy birthday! i know, i know, i missed it, but i thought about you the entire day before your birthday. does that count? i should have just given you your birthday wishes then. but you know me, late and always a little behind. hope your day was great though. i was sad because i'm looking at all your pics and i don't know anyone except you. i guess it still feels like everything should be the same. you know? well, i wish i could have been there, but i hope you had a great day. i'm with you on the whole 27 thing. it is kind of freaking me out too!
Post a Comment