Sunday, July 13, 2008

Solid Friendships!

You know you have a solid friendship with someone when you can go years without seeing each other or talking much, and when you get together....its as if no time has passed! I was able to have a little reunion this weekend with the 2 girls I was closest with my freshman year at Utah State. Kim (Skidmore) Noel and Staci (Clark) Koudelka were the girls who got me through living in the dorms and transitioning from high school into college. We had some great times! Lots of way too late nights, boy drama, hard times, long talks and just amazingly fun memories!

Of course both of them are married now and have kids....me...yeah still workin on that! :) But Staci and her husband just moved closer and decided to have us over for a BBQ. So I rode with Kim and her family out to their house. It was so great to see them all. Kim and I have seen each other more recently, but it had been at least 3 years since I'd seen Staci. So we just sat and talked and caught up, ate some good food, and watched 3 adorable kids entertain us. It was so good to see them all. I'm glad to see them both so happily married. They are great girls and will always be considered close friends. We just need to get together more often....for heaven sakes! I'm sure we will have more great times together! Thanks for the great memories girls!

THEN:
This has always been one of my favorite pics of us from that year!


NOW:
Hmm.....think we've changed at all? :)

1 comments:

Noel Family said...

That definitely was fun to get together. Now lets try and not wait another couple of years :)