Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!


I realize I am a bit late in posting this, but I just got home last night from being out of town! But I feel the need to write a tribute to my dad because he is one of the most amazing men I have ever known! My dad is the most selfless, hardworking, patient man! Some days I really don't know how he does it but he does, he just keeps puttin along w no complaints! Dad I love you so much and I can't even begin to express what you mean to me! You have been the best dad and I'm so grateful we have been so close! Thank you for the man you are and for everything you have done for me! Happy Fathers Day! Sorry you had to spend it traveling all day! I only wish that I could have you around more!

0 comments: