Okay so I know this picture makes it look fine, but I really have had a hair crisis a couple days ago. Mads and I decided to put more blonde in my hair, which I have done before but not to this extent. It has always turned out fine and I was always happy with it every other time Mads has done my hair, so this is not her fault at all. But we definitely shouldn't have put the blonde over my whole head, cuz it didn't turn out this time! I have never been this blonde before, it kinda weirds me out. And I have never been one to experiment much with my color. But I hate it right now. Inside the color doesn't look so bad, but in the natural light, it does. Its just not even throughout and it pulled pretty orange. So it really is an orange blonde and well its not cute and in the pic you really can't even tell its bad. The bad thing is that I don't have the money to pay the fortune a salon wants to fix it, so I called my friend Denise who is amazing w hair and she told me what we need to do and that its an easy fix. But Mads is gone for the weekend and she can't get the stuff to do it til Monday. So alas, I was going to spend the whole weekend by myself hiding. But ended up just making the best of it and still doing stuff.
You may be wondering why in the world I would post a pic of it if I hate it so much, but since I've had to make the best of it, its got me thinking and if I should keep it light, obviously fix the color, or if I should just go back darker. Or maybe go darker w highlights? I'm torn...I really just want to like my hair and feel like its cute. SO I need everyone's opinion....which do you think looks the best on me? Do you like my hair darker, more natural, or w a little blonde, or lots of blonde?
This is my natural hair color, before I ever started putting blonde in it, so this is what I mean when I say darker.
This is when I had put blonde highlights in the top
And this is the hideous color it is now...very orange blonde! So if I stayed really blonde, I would just make it less orange.
So people tell me what you think......
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Hair Crisis!
Posted by SPECIAL K at 5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey girl! So this is a tough one, but I'm liking it either darker, or with highlights in it....not sure. Actually I think I like you better with highlights! :)
You know I'm an all-natural kind of girl when it comes to hair color, but i have to say, I think I like your hair with highlights. You look gorgeous either way, but I'll 2nd Kim's vote for the highlights.
-Kate
PS It was SO good to see you this weekend! I miss you already!!
Highlights...I'm all about the highlights.
i don't often post comments, but i want to cast my vote for highlights too!
My fav is definitely in the picture that you're wearin' your awesome cowboy hat in...DEFINITELY!!! So whatever you did there, it's got my vote. Your features are more distinguished in a good way of course!!! : )
Post a Comment