skip to main | skip to sidebar

ENJOY YOUR RIDE

REMEMBER THE PAST, LOOK FORWARD TO THE FUTURE, BUT LIVE IN THE PRESENT!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation

This last Thursday night was my graduation! It was held at the Capitol Theatre in downtown Salt Lake. My parents came into town for it, which was nice since I havent seen them since Christmas. Also I had 3 other great supporters...Madalyn, Jared and Dana! It was nice to have some other people there. But the whole thing wasn't too big a deal so don't anyone feel bad...not how I meant that! Anyways, it was a good ceremony, nice and short! Afterwards I did a bunch of hugging of my friends and then Jared, Madalyn, my parents and I came back to our place and had a BBQ, it was really yummy and fun to just hang out! Its kinda crazy to really be done! But its exciting! Now I'm just getting ready to take my National Certification test so I can be licensed and then I'm probably headed off to New York for the rest of the summer and then I'm not totally sure yet after that! But I have a few months to figure that out...and we all know I've never been big on planning my life out much in advance! Here are some pics from graduation.

Look at how cute Dana is....she brought me flowers! They are beautiful too!

Two of my close friends from class, Robin and Jen....gonna miss these girls!
Me and Rico...we totally had a love/hate relationship! No we just had a good time messin jokin around!
Jen and another cute girl from class....Carrie!

Posted by SPECIAL K at 11:18 PM

1 comments:

Chillygator said...

Hey, congratulations!

May 31, 2008 at 7:21 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

SPECIAL K
Lehi, UT
I'm a girl who has been here and there with lots of great times to always remember. I've been stuck in a rut, wishing away the present, hoping for the future. I realize that life is happier when I'm enjoying my ride through life! So enjoy it with me!
View my complete profile

Quotes

"There is no charge for my awesomeness or attractiveness!"
~ Poh, in Kung Fu Panda

"Remember nothing says "Good Job" like a firm, open palm slap on the behind!" ~ Anonymous



Blog Archive

  • ► 2010 (10)
    • ► Sep 2010 (1)
    • ► Aug 2010 (2)
    • ► Jul 2010 (1)
    • ► Jun 2010 (1)
    • ► May 2010 (1)
    • ► Apr 2010 (1)
    • ► Feb 2010 (2)
    • ► Jan 2010 (1)
  • ► 2009 (36)
    • ► Oct 2009 (3)
    • ► Sep 2009 (4)
    • ► Aug 2009 (4)
    • ► Jul 2009 (4)
    • ► Jun 2009 (1)
    • ► Apr 2009 (5)
    • ► Mar 2009 (1)
    • ► Feb 2009 (5)
    • ► Jan 2009 (9)
  • ▼ 2008 (57)
    • ► Dec 2008 (3)
    • ► Nov 2008 (8)
    • ► Oct 2008 (2)
    • ► Sep 2008 (6)
    • ► Aug 2008 (9)
    • ► Jul 2008 (10)
    • ► Jun 2008 (5)
    • ▼ May 2008 (4)
      • Graduation
      • Jared, Me and Madalyn Me with my Parents! This is ...
      • Wait for it.....
      • Be nice to the Blue Moon!
    • ► Apr 2008 (2)
    • ► Mar 2008 (1)
    • ► Feb 2008 (3)
    • ► Jan 2008 (4)
  • ► 2007 (33)
    • ► Dec 2007 (4)
    • ► Nov 2007 (5)
    • ► Oct 2007 (10)
    • ► Sep 2007 (7)
    • ► Aug 2007 (7)

Fellow Bloggers

  • Andy Landau
  • Bambi
  • Ben & MaryAlice
  • Billy and Whitney
  • Brad & Kim
  • Brandon & Felicia
  • Brian & Emilie
  • Dahl Family
  • Dana
  • DeGroot Family
  • Dille Family
  • Ellison Family
  • Haley Thomason
  • Hooley Family
  • Jamie Bradshaw
  • Jana Phillips
  • Jessica Kettle Photography
  • Joe & Heidi
  • Kate and Jed
  • Kinghorn Family
  • Koudelka Family
  • Lindsey Witt
  • Loni Larsen
  • Lont Family
  • Mads
  • Marlon
  • Mathison Family
  • McCurdy Family
  • Noel Family
  • Ryan McElice
  • Speirs Family
  • Stacey McClure
  • Storme Hoopes
  • Tiffany
  • Trujillo Family
  • Uncle Ross & Aunt Robin
  • Uncle Tom and Aunt Shauna

Other Sites I Visit

  • Steep and Cheap
  • Whiskey Militia
  • Newegg
  • Woot
  • Deal Seeking Diva