Jared, Me and Madalyn Me with my Parents!
This is one of my favorite teachers, Taylor, he was my structural teacher
Another great teacher, Mike, or Fratto, he was my First Aid and Russian Sports Massage teacher
Here I am actually getting my diploma....kinda blurry
Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted by SPECIAL K at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Congratulation Miss Graduate!! You look beautiful in your light green/blue dress. Gosh, I love your parents it is great seeing their faces again, tell them that I say HI will ya? Where are you going to start work at, just around there, or some place else? Good Luck to you with your new career!!
Thanks! I am figuring all that out now...not totally sure but Im looking ot move out of state, maybe to AZ. I have to take my National Certification test first.
Post a Comment