Once again...its been awhile. Sorry I've been horrible at blogging lately. Life has just been getting crazier. Well to catch everyone up...I did make my move to Lehi. Its been so nice to have so much more space! It is kinda weird at the same time though...this house seems huge when I'm here alone. But Mads and I are enjoying it...gonna make it hard to go back to an apartment. It was sad to see Jake and Kels leave...gonna miss having them around!
School is still going good. Can you believe I only have 6 more weeks of class and then graduation is on May 29th! Its really intense right now...they are just throwing so much at us. I'm definitely feeling the burnout and am ready to be done! I wont be done after graduation, unfortunately...I still have to take my National Certification test...which is gonna be real fun! It covers everything we have learned. So I'm planning on spending the three weeks after I graduate, studying for it and then I'll take it right before my family goes to Mexico. That trip is going to be so nice...I plan on just completely relaxing! Then after that I want to go to New York...either for a visit or for the last 2 months of the summer. I have been thinking a lot about moving to somewhere in AZ around the fall. I'm not sure why...but I feel drawn to move there. I know I have moved around more than prob anyone else you know, but I am finally feeling ready to be settled somewhere. So I plan on setting myself up somewhere I'll be for awhile.
As you can see I have a lot of stuff to get figured out in my life. I have to say though, its been great to feel like my life is taking off again. I felt like I was in a rut for a long time. So needless to say, aside from the stress of school, life is good. Especially since the weather is beginning to get warmer....well it hasnt been able to make up its mind, 80 one day and snowing the next....im so over the cold! I cant wait for summer!!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Life
Posted by SPECIAL K at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment