Thursday, November 29, 2007

Well I thought I would post another pic of me and Jared since the last one I was able to post was from my phone and looks a little interesting. I got to hang out w him again like old times this past weekend, while he was down for thanksgiving. We went to dinner, went shopping and then I gave him a 2 hr massage...yes he was able to cash in on his BFF status! It was good practice cause I need to get used to massaging guys w muscles...its a little harder to get good pressure on them. I really do miss having him around, but even w him far away we stay close.

I managed to pass another final this week. Im proud of myself for doing so well in school...I've said it before but its such a difference when you like what you're studying. Next week we get to go to another cadaver lab. This time we get to look at muscles since thats what we have started learning about. Man there are so many muscles in the body...pretty soon I'll know the names to all of them. It is fun to be w people and be able to drop all these anatomy names...makes me feel so smart! ;) Then the week after next we are in our finals week, finishing up my first quarter! Crazy that I only have 5 months left. I'm a little nervous about some of the finals I have that week though....including Anatomy....so much to know. Just gotta keep up my good streak!

0 comments: