Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blue Moon....not my friend! :(

I will share with you my sad car story from the last 2 days. So I get out of school, ready to go home and oh my car doesn't start. I of course find some nice guy to jump it and it starts but as soon as we pull the charge off, it dies again. Of course we are thinking alternator here, but another guy looks at it and they decide that its possible its not and my battery is just completely dead. So we get it going enough, that I think I can drive it to an Autozone and get a new battery, yeah it makes it to the first intersection and dies again. So my roommate comes and picks me up, we get a battery and the guy said he would change it before class the next day. So this morning I get dropped off at school, sit for 30 min for the guy, he finally gets there changes it...and YEAH...its just my battery! So the Blue Moon, as much as I hated her yesterday, is running strong again! But because he was so late, he almost made me late for school, which is a big no no. Because I was so flustered and rushing to get in class on time...I end up leaving my purse locked in the car, w my keys, cellphone, and wallet! Yeah...great! Just slit my wrists please! Oh, story not over....my roommate Mads, works 4 blocks away, luckily. So on my lunch, I attempted to walk to her office, which took me an hr cause I couldnt remember the exact location. She was on lunch, so I sit at her desk writing her a letter and she walks up, VERY surprised to see me there...haha! So I tell her the sitch and we call Loni, other roomie, to bring my spare key to school. Luckily because of my awesome roommates, when I got out of school I was able to get in my car and drive home! Whoo hoo! Man, what an ordeal w the Blue Moon though! Haha.. cross your fingers for no more!

1 comments:

Jed and Kate said...

Car trouble SUCKS! But it's the best when you find out you can fix it easily and you don't have to pay millions of dollars for it. As inconvenient as it is sometimes, I LOVE not having a car right now! So much stress just out the window!! It's great! I'm glad to hear the Blue Moon is back in working condition though, that's great! Thank goodness for nice roomies who can help you out in a pinch!