Sunday, August 1, 2010

More Playing

I have been super busy bein social and playing lately. Its been a lot of fun! Last week I threw a big party at the park by my house. It was a whip cream slip n slide/BBQ. Would you expect anything else from me?! Lol. We had a good turn out and everyone seemed to have a good time. Also went to the Tim McGraw Concert on Friday. I have had my ticket for 3 months and have been looking forward to it! Always wanted to see him in concert since high school. He is a hot cowboy I must say! Did some more boating and conquered the wake finally! :) And went to a demolition derby, which is my favorite white trash event! Good times!
The slip n slide
My roommate Rachel with some of the people willing to try the slide

Me covered in whip cream after sliding down! Lol so fun!
Me, Jill and Haley at the Concert!