I am sorry that I have been such a bad blogger over the last several months. Life has just been a bit crazy and busy. But just to catch you up on a few things....I was able to find a new place to live and moved into a house with three other girls that I really like. Hopefully this is a good move for awhile. I am still working at my job at ITEX which I am SO not happy at. I have been trying to focus more on getting a new job, but hasnt been going too well. Will be happy to make that change soon if something works out. I have been dating Sterling still until the past week. I have finally ended things with him because he has been so up and down with me for so long and I just can't do it anymore. I still care a lot about him, but he just isnt on the same page as me and isnt willing to give me what I want. I know he will regret letting me go but the good news is that I have felt really good about it and am doing surprisingly well with letting him go. There has been another guy around, which has been good. That is all I'll say about that for now until I know more where things are going. Lol. Overall I am doing well and having a good time meeting new people and trying to just enjoy life.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Birthday/Cancun
Posted by SPECIAL K at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You are so beautiful! Sounds like you had an awesome birthday celebrating it in Cancun! I still want to see pics from that trip! Come visit me any time! I miss you!
lol, edit: I just saw the pics to Cancun. I'm retarded, sorry.
Post a Comment